Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Frequency:||433/868/915mhz||Interface:||TTL, RS232, RS485|
rf 433mhz module,
RF data module
1km 433/868/915mhz Wireless RF Module For Wireless Sensor 9600bps JZX871
1. Long transmission distance
Within the range of visibility, the reliable distance is >800m.
2. Transparent data transmission
Transparent data interface is offered to suit any standard or nonstandard user protocol. Any false data generated in the air can be filtrated automatically (What has been received is exactly what has been transmitted). The change time between receiving and sending is <10ms.
3. Multi- channel
The standard JZX871 configuration provides 16 channels to meet the multiple communication combination mode of the user.
4. High speed wireless communication and Large data buffer zone
When the RF baudrate is bigger than COM baudrate,allowing to transmit unlimited length data at one time, when the RF baudrate is smaller or equal to the COMs,allowing the transmission of 255 Bytes data.
5. Intelligent data control and the user doesnt need to prepare excessive programs
Even for semi duplex communication,the user doesnt need to prepare excessive programs, only receiving/transmitting the data from the interface.JZX871 will complete the other operations automatically,such as transmission/receiving conversion in the air,control,etc.
6. Low power consumption
When transmission power is 1W,The Transmission current<35mA,Receiving current<30mA,sleeping current <1uA.
7. High reliability, small and light
Single chip radio - frequency integrated circuit and single chip MCU are used for lessened peripheral circuits,high reliability,and low failure rate.
8.Power and receiving sensitivity
a. Transmission power <1W, TX current<100mA, RX current<20mA,
b. Transmission power<10mW, TX current<35mA, RX current<30mA,
High receiving sensitivity: -121dbm.
9. Modulation mode and Frequency
Modulation mode: GFSK, Frequency: 424-448MHZ. Also, 868mhz and 915mhz is possible.
10. High anti- interference and low BER(Bit error Rate)
Based on the GFSK modulation mode, the high- efficiency forward error correction channel encoding technology is used to enhance datas resistance to both burst interference and random interference and the actual bit error rate of 10-5 ~ 10-6 can be achieved when channel bit error rate is 10-2.
1.AMR Automatic Meter Reading
2.Wireless alarm and security systems
4.Low power telemetry
5.Wireless conference voting system;
6.Sports training & competition;
1. Always take customers as our first priority
2. Always endeavor to achieve 100% customer satisfaction
3. Always assess the service quality from the angle of customers
4. Always adhere to 5S concept: smile, speed, sincerity, smart and study.
5. Always take customers feedback into serious consideration
Contact Person: Miss. Candy
Tel: 86 755 86714296